Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yesterday: Cousin's B-day

The place where I do my contact eye lens

My younger aunt and her son aka my cousin

My cousin's B-day cake

They're playing ps2 (Naruto)


Lol! At the little orange guy who popped out from nowhere
That dog is not dead...I think

It's huge!

Awww...it looks so bored...=<
Baby Chi wawa

Cute twins!

Oh no! They're fighting!

Cute! ^^

Lols

Those are seriously big and scary fishes!

Funny cat! XD

Sleepy Cat
Lazy Cats
Tarantula
Scorpion

White mice
The darker raccoon made me think of Pocahontas

The white kitty played with my finger! ^^
Makes me think of my late rabbit,Fluffy
Makes me think of Kelly for some reason

All the hamsters are sleeping
An Australian mouse
Hedgehog
The squirrel was curled up

Ferret

Follow the leader aka Daniel
Nice
This place sells a lot of stuff
Lol! Doesn't my sis look dorky?
Lots of colorful paints
My sis begging my dad to buy her something
This is the that something she wanted
Wah! Spray Paints!
Face make up
Don't know what this is but makes me think of cosmetics
Calculators

Guitars
What I was wearing for the day
The cashier reminds me of Fishy, my standard 6 teacher
OMG! That's a LOT of dandruff!

Me,Jin and KJ were at this place that looked like One Stop/Gurney/Prangin Mall/Bukit Jambul and we were leaving and then I decided to take the stairs while they use life. I got down 1st to the car park but there was a 7-11? And I went in and bought KFC? Then Jin and KJ were running for some reason and they told me to run which I did and we went into Jin's car but she was the driver even though she looks and may still be 14? Neway out of no where this dude with a mask and chainsaw came and knocked on the car window which freak me out and but Jin quicly drove out of the car park and away from the pshyco killer and so we were safe and I ate my KFC chicken that I bought at 7-11??? And then I saw this dog and I picked it up and threw it into a sewer!!!O.O It was almost drowning and I almost wanted to leave but didn't and watched the dog until it swim to a more shallow place and by that time I already ran to my grandma's place mum's side) and the dog super jumped out of the freakin' sewer and it was chasing after me and damn it started to looked really scary and I ran and ran...thank god I made it in time and then later I went to B Smart which was at Ayer Itam?and it had this kind of tree house kind of style....and I saw this monkey but more of a baboon and it was TALKING to my parents about me and when it looked me in the eye, I was like fucking scared and then I look at the pictures on the wall on my way to the stairs and saw pictures and certificate of the baboon and the baboon was a genius or something like that and one picture totally made me turn white...there was that dog that I had threw in the sewer...and I looked at the baboon, and it was giving me the evil look like 'I'll get my revenge' and I ran up all the way to the stairs screaming 'The talking monkey is gonana fucking kill me!!!!!!' again and again and the people there were like staring at me like I was insane and saw Cze Ying and grabbed her shoulders and shake her and kept shouting over and over again the same thing and also btw we were the only 2 girls there...everyone else are guys and one of my crush,Gl was staring at me weirdly but I didn't pay attention coz I was scared like shit and then Cze Ying slapped me and told me to calm down and then I hear knocking...and I woke up...Thank God that was just a dream coz if I really ate those KFC chicken....I would have gain weight....neway my dad told me to get up and to go do my contact lenses which I'm out of and go to cousin's b-day. After showering and got ready and stuff. Then went to somewhere near farlim and did my contact and then went to visit my mum's side grandparents' house and talked to them and stuff and then went to my younger aunt's house to celebrate my cousin's b-day. We watched a Naruto movie but got bored and then played PS2 intead...playing Bleach was the best coz I kick ass in it but only one person won me >=<>

1 comment:

Jinger Yeoh said...

that place is called "Young Ones".
and i dont get what you mean by me driving what? 0.0