Saturday, April 18, 2009

4 yesterday blog and today's...

Peanut Butter Juice! Mmmm

Today's Sandwiches!

Adam, Some dude I don't know and my God mommy
Egg Sandwich! Yummy!

Cheryl drinking the peanut butter juice

Cher hugging her mama

Cher taking a pic of someone

They even have a bookstore here!




Okay so yesterday went 2 my god mommy's(Cheryl's mom) hotel which is Tunes hotel or was it it Itunes? Anyway went out at 11.31a.m. and got there by 11.48a.m. and Cheryl only got out at 11.40 something... (this from the girl who always told me 2 b sharp) but wasn't her fault cause she and her sis had no transportation what so ever. While I wait, my god mommy gave me a drink that she made...and it was damn delicious...it was peanut butter juice (or was it milkshake?) and order myself a egg mayo sandwich....and another few minutes that totally felt like hours and they finally came! Yay! Let Cheyl tried the juice( milkshake?) and she wanted it 2...Cher's sis have a camera I want and it freaking cost RM3000! T^T I'll never be able to get 1 will I? -sniff- and there was this pic that Cheryl took of her mom which was hilarious! (Don't have pic now but will post it someday) then went tuition...tuition finished then went 2 gurney with Mrs.Xiao. We went to buy her new phone 1st and then went 2 Bizzy Body but said I need a parent to come with me...=( and then met KJ on the way n went 2 Mega Q 2 play some pool but when we got there, there was no more pool table only snooker...-sigh- so we play that 1...KJ play 1st and I was sitting on some chair and Mrs.Xiao was playing with her new phone and KJ definately play like a noob and so did me and Mrs.Xiao but in the end Mrs.Xiao suddenly become a lil more pro and KJ...well...still a noob and me? The more I watch them play when both were still noob at it...i got better and I gave some tips to them when I remember what Cher and Jin had taught me before and so me and Mrs.Xiao were better but KJ...sucked...A LOT and then went home at 5.30p.m. and do some onlining and sleep and now for today okay...woke up...found out that 'that' time has come...Damn...really hate 'that' time and I was the only one at home cause the other members of my family went to Queensbay Mall....I didn't go...was cause I don't want to and I was enjoying sleeping...and so ate my lunch which was salads and 2 digusting ham and two mini tomatoes and online and submitted my very 1st art in deviantart! Yay! ^.^ and then play some games...that's all I did and when my family came home,I quickly do my dad's math homework finished. And had dinner and I had a milkshake with 3 strawberries and 2 bananas and low fat milk and oh God! It tasted sooooooo good! Then went online and some other stuff...and typing...well...guess that's it...Byes and nights!

No comments: