Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TAG, you're it! ; ) (and I add nicky name 4 u guys so guess who u r)

Rules and regulation of the tag ;
All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog.
Write the names of 16 friends you can think of in your head.
And then answer the questions,
Say you're guessing if you don't know,
But at least guess on all of them.
After doing this, tag your 21 unlucky friends to do the same.

1.Strawberry
2.Orange
3.Banana
4.Crazy Annoying
5.Naughty
6.American
7.Quiet
8.NutFish
9. Dion
10.Short Cutie
11.Cousin
12.Cappy
13.Jenny
14.Coco Butter
15.Short Cutie #2
16.Fire
17.Pink
18.Cartman #2
19.Lil Monster
20.Smart Ass
21.Tree Hugger

1. How did you meet 7?(Quiet)
`` When I was 12 and in Golden Mind and through Jinger

2. What would you do if you and 15 had never met? (Short Cutie #2)
``I wouldn't get to say 'You're soooooooo cute!' to Shortie Cutie #2

3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated? (Smart Ass and Strawberry)
`` They would have really smart and beautiful but maybe a lil hairy kids....LOL

4. Have you seen 17 cried? (Pink)
`` Yes....and I don't ever want to see it again

5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple? (Crazy Annoying and Fire)
``Uh...well Fire might either kill himself or burn her

6. Do you think 11 is attractive? (Cousin)
``Yes

7. What is 2's favorite colour? (Orange)
``She likes LOTS of colours but mostly black,pink,purple,blue and list could go on....

8. When was the last time you talked to 9? (Dion)
`` Last week...I think...

9. What language does 8 speaks? (NutFish)
``English,Malay and Chienese...donno bout Indian though...maybe she does but I don't really know 4 sure

10. Who is 13 going out with? (Jenny)
`` No one and I feel bad for Jenny

11. Would you ever date 17 ? (Pink)
`` Yes...Yes I would

12. Where does 18 live? (Cartman #2)
``Sadly...with me

13. What is the best thing about 4? (Crazy Annoying)
`` That she's nice and kind and caring....sometimes....

14. What would you like to tell 10 right now ? (Short Cutie)
`` You're soooooooo cute!!!! X3

15. What is the best thing about 20? (Smart Ass)
`` That he's my best friend and easy to talk to kind of guy and understands me

16. Have you ever kiss 2? (Orange)
``Nope...but I have kissed 1 b4 on the cheeks...

17. What is the best memory you have of 5? (Naughty)
`` When it was her 13th birthday thing

18. When's the next time you're going to see 4? (Crazy Annoying)
`` Maybe on Monday or Friday if she decides to follow me to bake a cake

19. How is 7 different from 6? (Quiet and American)
`` They just are

20. Is 2 pretty? (Orange)
`` Heck yeah! XD

21. What was your 1st impression of 15? (Short Cutie #2)
`` Kyyyyaaaa!!! You're so adorable!

22. How did you meet 3? (Banana)
`` When we were 7 and in school,canteen

23. Is 15 your best friend? (Short Cutie #2)
`` No but she's my close friend though

24. Do you hate 12? (Cappy)
``Heck No! I worship her!

25. Have you seen 18 in the last month? (Cartman #2)
``Yes...and this month of everyday and the next and the next and the next.....

26. When was the last time you saw 16? (Fire)
``When I was 11 on May 25th

27. Have you been to 5's house? (Naughty)
`` Nope

28. When's the next time you'll see 10? (Short Cutie)
`` In another 11 hours

29. Are you close to 11? (Cousin)
`` Yes

30. Have you been to the movies with 4? (Crazy Annoying)
`` I think so...

31. Have you gotten in trouble with 8? (NutFish)
`` Nope

32. Would you give 19 a hug? (Lil Monster)
``yes I would

33. When have you lied to 3? (Banana)
`` Uh....maybe yesterday? or was it yesterday yesterday? or was it yesterday yesterday yesterday?...Donno

34. Is 11 good at socializing?(Cousin)
`` I guess...

35. Do you know a secret about 8?(NutFish)
`` Yes

36. Describe the relationship between 12 and 18.(Capy and Cartman #2)
`` None...coz they haven't even meet yet

37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9?(Dion)
``That I understand what's she's talking bout and I get to talk to her bout stuff

38. What's the worst thing about 6? (American)
``That's she used to hurt me....emotionally...

39. Have you ever had a crush on 12?(Cappy)
`` Uh...I don't think so

40. How long have you known 2? (Orange)
``About 2 years 4 months and 23 days....

41. Does 11 have any girlfriend / boyfriend? (Cousin)
``None that I know of

42. Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face?(Strawberry)
`` To tell the truth...yes and I noe u feel that way 2!

43. Has 21 meet your parents?(Tree Hugger)
`` Never got the chance

44. How did you meet 11? (Cousin)
`` When we were in primary

45. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3? (Banana)
`` Yes...I have

46. Do you live close to 7?(Quiet)
`` No

47. What is 8's favourite food?(NutFish)
``Uh...she told me b4 but I 4got what it is....

48. What kind of car does 1 have? (Strawberry)
``She's not old enough to drive 1

49. Have you traveled anywhere with 9? (Dion)
`` No...but it be cool

50. If you give 14 a $100 , What would she / he spend it on? (Coco Butter)
`` Stuff....but I don't really know

1 comment:

Jinger Yeoh said...

i have no idea who is who! XD