Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey...so an update...yay?

This is the summary version of what has happen to me so here goes...switched school...made new awesome friends who does not make me depress and feel shitty....had a crush on a metro dude who does not think he's metro and thinks he's 'normal'....yea...'normal'....has a new best friend...found a clique to hang with...met Gary who told the metro I have a crush on him....talk and manage to make metro dude be my buddeh...met this other dude known as 'Gigalo' and have a sexual feeling for him...torn between him n the metro....no more feelings for metro....can't stop obsessing with Gigalo! >.< Then have feelings for tub-o-lard...damn....found out am attracted to guys with high nose, dark...not tan but dark skin and for some strange reason...good with kids even though I don't wanna have kids...=x....neway...attracted with 1 of my dude buds...damn but don't care....am becoming more sluttier n sluttier... n hair is growing long enough 2 be put in a ponytail...yay! n yea...life is just being epic 4 me...so yea....n also I've finally lost my 1st kiss n I have only kiss 3 girls so far....never kiss a dude...not even once...so yea...I told that 2 a friend n he call me a lesbo...lols...oh well...that's life 4 u...so yea gotta go now,Byes!

No comments: